Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual Evolution Announcements: 10/9/16 MAJOR CROSSFIRE HACKS COMEBACK!
First of all, the wait is finally over! Crossfire hacks are now back online and fully tested as undetected! Big Grin

Crossfire VIPs:
I will begin the process of giving everyone their days and extensions. Please note that I will be doing this manually one by one, so please be patient and I will get through every single one of you. I prepared 2 cans of sodas for the night Tongue

Alrighty! COMBAT ARMS VIPS:

New updates!
-Radar ESP
(360 OWL VERSION :O )
-More control on speed and jump hack
-Kill switch using f12
-Bug fixes
-FPS fixes for certain people

We will have a special event; however for it to work, only vips are able to participate. The rewards will be the top 3 people (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
Event details will be posted soon!
~This affects both CF and CA~

Please do not use the shoutbox for support! I forgot other things I wanted to write....
EDIT:
CF VIPS NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THEIR LOADER! Fenix's loader will be offline, but Dias's loader will now handle our hacks!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

#VE
[Image: bastion]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ninja66 for this post:
  • 101-, Ak69, Azurius, Yeezy
TY FOR UPDATE
please fix tele kill and
+hack EXP ? you can add ?
Good job!
CA VIP gets new hack features but CF doesn't. -.- where is the love for CF VIP users?!!!
Give us suggestions...
[Image: bastion]