Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are back online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossfire came back
VIP - September 09th 2016 - Month
CF NA- VIP - September 23th 2016 - 1. Month
9/18, but you added 2 days due to some mistake on your end, you can be  referred to here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-01-2016, 06:48 PM)Ninja66 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
#VE
NOTICE:
Combat Arms hacks are still fine and undetected! This announcement directs towards Crossfire VIPs!

First of all, we currently have issues with Crossfire EU hacks. Crossfire NA is fine BUT, we need to close our Crossfire hacks.
They will stay offline for 3 days to one week.
VIPs will be kept however our system does not enable us to freeze vips nor add days. I CAN add days manually.

READ THIS
It will be the CF VIPs responsibility to comment their VIP. Just comment THE DATE when you bought crossfire vip and I will add days when crossfire comes back online. All VIPs from previous that has not expired up to day will have a bonus extension of a week.

The reason for the offline is because Fenix is taking a break from coding hacks altogether. He will still be a staff to hang around (he's still an admin). He'll help with anything I ask him, but for coding, he won't do for a while. He's busy with his life right now. BUT you guys are lucky!
-Points to Combat Arms Coder-
You see that coder? His name is Dias. He is our lovely coder for our Combat Arms hacks, and now he will take over Fenix's position of coding and continuing Crossfire hacks. Crossfire NA will be released online first. Crossfire EU will take time for him to get used to.
Due to this, the Combat Arms vip new features update will be pushed back by a few days or so.
BASICALLY, Crossfire hacks are down temporarily, NOT permanently. Dias is now the coder of both Combat Arms and Crossfire.

DO NOT
:
-ask for refund
-get paypal to refund
[We have already said that we do not do refunds since our "product" is a virtual good.]
-Ask me constantly on skype
-BOTHER FENIX ON SKYPE
Any actions done of this will result in your remaining vip erased or not being able to get an extension on our Crossfire hacks.

Just saying this was a tough decision we had to make. We want to close the hacks to prevent further bans.

Goodluck Fenix and Dias!

My VIP was activated on September 15th 2016
Vip from 1.10.2016 1 Month
it was     30.9
because this is already a good abuse 10 days but we are still waiting as

vip since 29/09/2016
Just saying. All previous vips are require to REDOWNLOAD the loader
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]