Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @Cloud You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Here's the promised video by xxVasseDxx
Yesterday I started and today I finished the video so I might need to be VFX Graphics on your site. Here's the link. I did this work seriously this time. So we'll see . Video made using Sony Vegas 13 PRO ^^

Thanks for your time ^^ , I hope apply to VFX is still valid

This is poorly made...
Most of them are just overlays
The bandicam logo is cancer
The color changes are just.....awkward
The song......
None of the clips/ actions matched with the song/overlays/style
The whole theme of the vvideo is unknown
The style of the video is as if it is done by someone that likes to play with fidget spinners...
You are far from being an actual VFX if you think that video was any good.....

and I'm being nice
[Image: bastion]
Hello You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ,
i watched your video , thank you for posting this

and here's my opinion ( just my opinion )
VFX is a filmmaking and visual effects and also manipulated it out the live action or real action which we can normally see it or watch it
i know it's not that easy but for example as a VFX Member you maybe asked to make a full intro for VE or maybe  advertisements videos
that's wont be by recording the game and add a color change above it also adding music and reducing the volume of the real video ( game sound )

i don't want to be Against you , but if we back to the old school on video making we will find that color change or even some few effects can be made by Movie maker that's didn't need to use camtasia or sony vegs or even after affect etc.

we here facing the same thing on the Different between Paint and Photoshop
both can make an edit and you can get the same result of paint on photoshop
but you can't get same result of photoshop on paint ..

so as VFX do you thing that you can handle that by using music + video(playing) ?
also took a day to make it .
also when i talked abut sony vegs or after effect just to see the manipulated , ideas , not a color change

Anyway Smile Goodluck
The decision isn't back to me
(06-04-2017, 05:52 AM)xxVasseDxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
hi man can you help me download the hack please

(06-04-2017, 06:20 AM)hackman99 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-04-2017, 05:52 AM)xxVasseDxx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
hi man can you help me download the hack please

SHoutbox > Public Hacks > Cry about it > Buy VIP
[Image: bastion]
Okay, it's true that bandicam's logo is nasty. But I tried and tried, but it's no good. I do not have any other videos. And I can not do the new one because I have finished my VIP functions. So thanks for your opinion. Bye . ^^