Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved VIP HACK CRASHING
Had windows 7 the hacked was working but then i after a few minutes of running the hack i got the fake ban thing. So i upgraded to windows 10 and now everytime i run the hack and load combat arms it crashes during the running man loading screen at the begginng. Any SUGGETIONS please i just bought the VIP for a week need advice ASAP lol im trying to enjoy the VIP while i can.
Read this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I downloaded the .dll but it's still crashing at the same time. Any suggestions?
Did you install Windows 10 SDK?
I downlaoded the windows 10  that ninja66 shared on the hack information. i turned off my antivirus to see if it helped but still no.
Download and install the second link under "Direct X" in the requirements
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: bastion]
(05-09-2017, 09:45 AM)Ninja66 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Download and install the second link under "Direct X" in the requirements

i downloaded all requirements with the .dll possible refund? i only had vip not even a full 24 hours
You ignored what she said
She meant this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.#

Also here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You put that dll in the Appdata folder of the combat arms directory.
[Image: 8k9UyoW.gif]
You ignored what she said
She meant this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.#

Also here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You put that dll in the Appdata folder of the combat arms directory.
[Image: 8k9UyoW.gif]
I GOT IT TO WORK !! Thank you all for the great communication. My problem was i was putting .dll in the wrong place but i finnally found the Appdata folder. Again Thank you all mods for helping me out.

Satisfied 100%