Dismiss this notice

Staff Online Teamspeak:

@Ninja66 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @ShadowTheGod You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | @Cloud You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Combat Arms VIP hacks are online for windows 8 and 10. Windows 7 users will need to wait for the win 7 to be fixed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dismiss this notice

Check Out New Events! Click:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which vip to use
if I am from NA but play EU servers which VIP should I use?
If you play on EU server use EU hacks, if you play on NA server use NA hacks
Does not matter where you from, just buy VIP for CF your going to play
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

(02-04-2017, 10:27 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does not matter where you from, just buy VIP for CF your going to play

if I play both server frequently should I swap to and from NA and EU hacks vip?
if you play both you have to purchase both CFNA and EU

ok and I don't mind but what is the difference if you don't mind me asking?

also, Why does it not work in Wave mode?

Where can I look for help or details concerning the features?
 when I click the link that says HAXCK Features I get this:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'rayymor'
NA and EU are 2 different versions, region is different while the game is pretty much the same. I don't know much about EU.

Which features are not work in wave mode? And which CF?

There are couple threads by Moly that help solve common errors but if you have any problem be sure to create a thread for support. I'm working on a in dept features explain for CF atm and it should be done "soon"

Try again, that error should only appear if you ain't a VIP

(02-05-2017, 02:51 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.NA and EU are 2 different versions, region is different while the game is pretty much the same. I don't know much about EU.

Which features are not work in wave mode? And which CF?

There are couple threads by Moly that help solve common errors but if you have any problem be sure to create a thread for support. I'm working on a in dept features explain for CF atm and it should be done "soon"

Try again, that error should only appear if you ain't a VIP

In wave mode - you cannot shoot, pick up your weapon if you drop it, cannot unarm card, etc.. it is like it shuts down in wave mode.

I have tried several times and keep getting that error. I do have VIP and can send verification if needed.

Also the No recoil does not work in any map.
Which CF version that those are not work? And for the site? Try to log out and log in again

(02-05-2017, 10:10 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Which CF version that those are not work? And for the site? Try to log out and log in again

CF - NA

Have done that and even reset my browser blah blah stuff lol..