Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Drive Method
I use this metod and me accs bannes ins 10min 2 accs banned 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What do I do ?
(02-16-2017, 12:08 AM)drunkem1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I use this metod and me accs bannes ins 10min 2 accs banned 

What do I do ?

could be a false ban, this USB method is no longer needed. it that error occur without the hack?
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

(02-16-2017, 02:12 AM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2017, 12:08 AM)drunkem1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I use this metod and me accs bannes ins 10min 2 accs banned 

What do I do ?

could be a false ban, this USB method is no longer needed. it that error occur without the hack?
I enter the game with the hack and after 2 min this message appears this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Just keep using flash drive method and don't use nametags it causes crashes.
Hello friends I have not played combat arms for some time and I need to know if this method of usb flash driver is necessary to be able to use the hacks in combat arms?

Or you only need the charger to inject it into the game combat arms?

What method do I need today to avoid the banning of combat arms? LOL ;-)
(03-03-2017, 08:34 AM)osvaldin20 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello friends I have not played combat arms for some time and I need to know if this method of usb flash driver is necessary to be able to use the hacks in combat arms?

Or you only need the charger to inject it into the game combat arms?

What method do I need today to avoid the banning of combat arms? LOL ;-)

The hacks aren't detected so you won't be banned. Just don't be blatant with the hacks. With the current updated hacks, you won't need to use these methods Smile

ok bro thank you very much

(02-16-2017, 03:57 AM)_Avi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just keep using flash drive method and don't use nametags it causes crashes.

With the hacks updated can I still use the nametags?

(03-03-2017, 09:48 AM)Wolfunit45 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The hacks aren't detected so you won't be banned. Just don't be blatant with the hacks. With the current updated hacks, you won't need to use these methods Smile

lol  bro thank you very much
when i load up the hack and choose the mods i want i press start game and the game automatically shuts down by itself

any help ?
Ban reason: Attempted Chargeback. IF you want this ban appealed, please speak with us on our discord: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Permanent)
How do you still rage while using hacks xD haha
yea, cuz i can
[Image: oJgZ6uz.gif]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: oJgZ6uz.gif]