Aim bones: Chest
Angle check : 16-18 for legit players
smooth aim : 6-8

I use these all the Time
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _BassMan_ for this post:
  • NightBlue3
thanks bud, real helpful
[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goal.gif]

(01-16-2017, 04:04 PM)taylor. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thanks bud, real helpful

Your welcome Anytime
Legit Settings ;-) ?
(02-06-2017, 07:47 PM)Dacyon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Legit Settings ;-) ?

I use them all the time when I play but your welcome to try your own numbers
Nice settings really close to my settings (which I copied from Ninja <3). Only the RButton as aim key can be annoying if you use it also as the scope key
(02-07-2017, 03:37 AM)_Avi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice settings really close to my settings (which I copied from Ninja <3). Only the RButton as aim key can be annoying if you use it also as the scope key

There is no problem with RButton and scope.
ez quick scope 360 mlg Big Grin
Good settings. I always use L button
(02-07-2017, 04:30 AM)Dacyon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-07-2017, 03:37 AM)_Avi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice settings really close to my settings (which I copied from Ninja <3). Only the RButton as aim key can be annoying if you use it also as the scope key

There is no problem with RButton and scope.
ez quick scope 360 mlg Big Grin

If you play only with a sniper there is no problem but if you use G36E you may have some problems if there's more than one enemy ahead.
I have a MMO gaming mouse so I use a random key mapped to one of my thumb side button and it do the work, only need a bit of muscle memory
Thank You everybody I switch back and forth on my aim key depending on what gun I use like snipers is RKey and Other Guns are Lkey